Logibroker supports multiple integration methods for suppliers to connect to us. Prior to onboarding with Logicbroker, reach out to your retailer and establish how your preferred integration method. *You can change your connection at a later date if your situation changes. For example, if you choose a Portal integration to start, you change to an EDI integration later (or any other method), you'll just need to retest using your new integration method.
All documents are created manually through our browser-based Portal.
- Orders - manually downloaded, printed or viewed
- Documents - manually created or uploaded into the Portal using a CSV/Excel file. Documents include:
- Acknowledgments (acceptance/backorders/cancellations)
Logicbroker supports the following formats: AS2 (SHA2) and FTP/SFTP. All documents are received and sent through the established EDI connection.
- 850 (Orders) - documents will be sent to you via your preferred connection
- All other documents - are returned through the same connection. Documents include:
- 855 (Acknowledgments) (acceptance/backorders/cancellations)
- 856 (Shipments)
- 810 (Invoices)
- 180 (Returns)
- 846 (Inventory)
- 997 (Functional Acknowledgements) - we will send/receive a 997 for all transactions
Use our hosted API connection to interact directly with our systems using standard Logicbroker templates.
Use our virtual hosted FTP site to trade XML or JSON formatted files.
Use our virtual hosted FTP site to trade CSV formatted files.
Additional Connection Options
We also offer additional connection options through our ShipStation and ShipBob connectors which support order, shipment and cancellation transactions. These options may require a Logicbroker subscription, please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.