Note: You will need to upload/send a live inventory feed once you move to the production portal as feeds do not carry over from stage to production.
Review your partner's inventory specifications
- Portal, API Suppliers: Review HD Supply's inventory requirements from the Document Standards page in the portal.
- EDI Suppliers: Review your partner's 846 specifications from the EDI Connections page.
Create your inventory file
- Portal Suppliers: Download an CSV/XLSX template from the Inventory Feeds page > Upload Files > Download Template > Retailer-Specific Inventory
- API, EDI Suppliers: Your development and EDI teams should work on mapping all API/EDI specs and getting the file ready to send from your system.
Upload or send your inventory file
- Portal Suppliers: Upload your template file into the portal from the Inventory Feeds page > Upload Files > Supplier Feed. Note: Excel uploads are preferred since CSV may cause scientific notation errors
- API, EDI Suppliers: Send the inventory file through your established connection. Ensure you are sending it to the correct environment (if you are testing, please send inventory to our stage environment).
Confirm your inventory file was uploaded/sent successfully
In the portal, from the Inventory Feeds page, go to Events > look for the Inventory Imported event to ensure your file was uploaded successfully. Review any errors and reupload/resend if necessary.
Upload a matching file
You will need to upload a Matching File into Logicbroker to match your SupplierSKU to HD Supply's MerchantSKU. Matching files control what SKUs are sent to your partner.
- Download an CSV/XLSX template from the Inventory Feeds page > Download Files > Standard Feed
- Fill in SupplierSKU (Column A) and Merchant SKU (Column B) Note: Reach out to HD Supply if you do not know the merchant/partner SKU
- Upload your template file into the portal from the Inventory Feeds page > Upload Files > Matching File. Note: Excel uploads are preferred since CSV may cause scientific notation errors
HD Supply will approve your inventory
HD Supply will review and approve the inventory sent. They will reach out if there are any isses or if any changes need to be made.