View the steps below to begin onboarding with HD Supply. All steps are required for all suppliers unless otherwise specified. Any steps that take place in the portal will be using our stage (test) environment.
HD Supply- Send the New Integration form
HD Supply will send an integration request to your company’s primary contact email address. Subject Line: “Connect with HD Supply” Don’t see the email? Check your junk mail folder & add do-not-reply@logicbroker,com to your contact list.
Supplier - Fill out the Account Creation form
HD Supply will send you an integration request to your company’s primary contact email address. This form will be used to create your account in Logicbroker. Subject Line: “Connect with HD Supply” Don’t see the email? Check your junk mail folder & add do-not-reply@logicbroker,com to your contact list.
- From the email, click on the integration form link. The onboarding resource from your team should complete this form.
- Select if you have an existing account or need to create a new one. If you are already working with another retailer through Logicbroker, DO NOT create a new account unless you have discussed this with firstname.lastname@example.org. Doing so will create a duplicate account and delay your onboarding.
- Use Existing Account - you will be prompted to log in using your Logicbroker credentials
- Create a New Account - you will be prompted to fill out the Integration Form:
Supplier - Fill out the Connection form
This form is different than the Integration Form and is required for all vendors and will be used to collect the Vendor ID you are onboarding with along with connection details. If you are an EDI or API vendor, the person who will handle your EDI/API integration should complete this form.
HD Supply- Accept or reject the form
Once submitted, HD Supply will review the information and accept/reject the form.
- If rejected: you will receive an email notification with the rejection reason and the opportunity to go back and edit your information. HD Supply will review.
- If accepted: you will receive 2 emails:
- Welcome to Logicbroker!
- Connection with HD Supply is ready for testing
Supplier – Create a Logicbroker account
Open the email with the Subject Line: "Welcome to Logicbroker!" This invitation will allow you to create a login and password to the Logicbroker platform.
- Accept the invitation within 7 days and create your Logicbroker account. *The link expires after 7 days so if you miss the window, let HD Supply know and they can send out a new invitation.
- Once you have created an account, you can send invitations to anyone else on your team.
Open the email with the Subject Line: "Connection with HD Supply is ready for testing" This email will contain the link to our stage portal.
- Use your username and password to access the stage portal. This is where all testing will take place before you get access to the production portal.
Supplier - See onboarding progress
As you go through the next onboarding steps, refer to the Dashboard page in the portal to see onboarding steps and progress. Once you complete a step, you will see a checkmark next to that step. Please note: this will only capture completion, not compliance. If there are any errors you need to fix, you may need to revisit the step.